This site is operated by Whahoo using commercial web hosting facilities. When visiting this site, a record of your visit is logged. The following information is recorded for statistical purposes and is used by Whahoo to help improve the site. This information is supplied by your browser:
- the user's server address
- the user's operating system (for example Windows, Mac etc)
- the user's top level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .au, .uk etc)
- the date and time of the visit to the site
- the pages accessed and the documents downloaded
- the previous site visited
- the type of browser used.
No attempt will be made to identify users or their browsing activities except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where a law enforcement agency may exercise a warrant to inspect the Internet web server logs.
Collection of personal information
When you e-mail us:
- we will record your e-mail address
- we will only use your e-mail address for the purpose for which you provided it
- it will not be added to a mailing list unless you have specifically requested this
- we will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose
- we will not disclose it without your consent.
Other personal information collected by us, for example through the use of an online form, will only:
- be collected by lawful and fair means
- be used for a lawful purpose
- be collected with your consent, and
- the purpose for collection should be clear and explicit.
Cookies are pieces of information that a website can transfer to an individual's computer for record keeping. Cookies can make websites easier to use by temporarily storing information about your preferences and/or current selections on a particular website.
This site only uses session cookies, which are stored in your browser and deleted from your computer when you close the browser window. These cookies retain details of selections you have made as you navigate through the website.
Note that if you do not accept cookies when they are offered, this website will not perform as designed and you will most likely experience website behaviour that appears as an error.
Need further information?
If you have privacy concerns please contact us at email@example.com. You can also obtain further information from the Privacy Commissioner’s web site, privacy.gov.au.